Permanent or Long-term contract
About Anteo Group:
The Anteo Group is a different kind of IT talent company. We do our homework to match the right people, with the right skills, to every client challenge. Whether you’re an organization with an immediate IT staffing need or an IT professional searching for the idea opportunity, The Anteo Group is the solution you’ve been looking for. We do IT talent right. We are seeking a content management consultant to join a fast-paced and innovative internal enterprise team. In this role, you will design, modify, develop, write and implement software programming applications. You will apply test driven development principles to develop & enhance effective modules, features, data structures, workflows and applications to deliver top quality software deliverables in a committed timeframe.
- Actively participate in scrum ceremonies - planning, estimation, demos, retrospectives.
- Collaborate with other team members and architects to ensure solutions are best practice.
- Work with UX researchers and designers ensure features are user-centric.
- Work on a daily basis with product owners and testers in a continuous integration environment and be comfortable adjusting to evolving requirements.
- Complete unit testing, peer reviews and functional testing when needed.
- Act as an expert source of technology and application knowledge within their domain.
- Provides knowledge transfer to support teams.
- Work with release engineers to package and deploy code to different environments.
- Stay up to date on latest trends and technologies, and suggest ways to continuously improve.
- Investigate and resolve application issues as needed, including on-call support.
- Understand global security organization policies and practices to ensure secure solution development.
- 5+ Years Captiva development experience including integration, migration, advanced recognition, image capture and .NET code modules
- Experience building and consuming REST API
- Familiarity with machine learning principles
- Python experience preferred
Our employees enjoy great benefits:
- Healthcare benefits
- 401(k) eligibility at six months of service, including a discretionary match from CSI and all of the benefits
- Expenses reimbursement, according to your contract
- Consultant Care Program
Anteo Group at a glance:
Being a part of a national and worldwide staffing industry enterprise, Anteo Group is a part of The CSI Companies which is part of Recruit, the 5th largest staffing company in the world.
While we provide IT staffing support across various spectrums nationwide, we specialize in finding the perfect fit in 5 key areas: Software Development, Project Management, Infrastructure, Support, and Database and Reporting. Our responsiveness and high touch customer services has been recognized for three-consecutive years by our clients and candidates in an annual independent survey earning Anteo Group Best of Staffing Talent and Client Satisfaction Awards.