We have partnered with a company in North Andover, MA to hire a Senior Cash Applications Analyst. This is an exciting opportunity at global company.
This Senior Cash Applications Analyst will be responsible for /posting payments to customer accounts for US and Canadian customers on daily basis from various sources such as EFT/ACH/Wire, credit or debit card payments, and checks. This is a fast-paced department looking to add an experienced analyst. To be successful in this role you will have 5+ years of cash applications, credit, or A/R experience, preferably in a public company environment, and have strong communication skills.
This role will be responsible for:
- Daily cash reconcilliations for mulitple banks, lockboxes and bank accounts
- Manual entries against customer’s receivable balance;
- Creation of memos to adjust the AR for charge backs, refunds; adjust cash that have been posted incorrectly
- Analysis on variances identification and resolution between ledger and sub-leger
- 5 – 7 years of experience in cash application, accounts receivable, or credit environment
- 7+ years of experience using a large ERP/accounting software (i.e. Oracle, SAP)
- Demonstrated experience working across functional groups and levels of seniority in a large organization
- Advanced technical skills in Excel, Cash Application software, Financial ERPs
- Strong Financial and Accounting Analytical skills, including knowledge of GAAP and SOX compliance requirements
This is a permanent, full-time role. For more details and consideration please contact Erin Bergin: email@example.com