Company Overview and Values
Why work at Entegris?Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level of the organization.We put our values at the core of how we operate as an organization — not just when it’s convenient, but in a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around our core PACE values:PeopleAccountability
We are currently seeking a dynamic Category Manager-MECHANICAL FABRICATION to join our team. In this role, you will report directly to the Global Sourcing Director – Chemicals and Mechanical Fabrication, and your primary responsibility will be to lead a team of commodity managers in formulating and executing strategic supplier initiatives to support Entegris business needs. If you are someone who thrives in developing business relationships that achieve enhanced performance and commercial success, has a demonstrated ability to lead and inspire a team of people, and seeks to work in the dynamic semiconductor market, this is a great opportunity to join a highly motivated global organization and make a big impact.
The Global Supply Management team at Entegris is an integral function charged with enabling Entegris’ global supply chain and business growth objectives to be achieved while satisfying some of the world’s largest and most demanding semiconductor customers.
Our ideal teammate will have demonstrated expertise leading and motivating a global staff of professionals, a proven track record in motivating outside business partners to support company business objectives, an ability to lead a global sourcing strategy to enable a high performing global supply base, and a natural desire to implement cost reduction initiatives that facilitate Entegris business growth. He/she will have demonstrated experience sourcing mechanical/electromechanical components and assemblies, preferably with experience in the semiconductor/electronics market space.
This role is based at our Billerica, MA or Round Rock, TX facility.
In this role you will
- Lead a team of professionals responsible for driving sourcing decisions in the mechanical fabrication supply chain;
- Motivate, support, and guide a global sourcing team to enable and achieve a standard of sourcing excellence;
- Become a strong brand ambassador for the sourcing organization, develop relationships with key Entegris stakeholders, and facilitate engagements that position the organization for long term success;
- Develop strong relationships with suppliers that facilitate a deep understanding of their organizations and capabilities to support Entegris product requirements;
- Assess gaps in supplier performance and implement appropriate continuous improvement activities;
- Partner with Entegris product development teams to lead sourcing activities that enable organic business growth;
- Negotiate and manage commercial supply terms to support Entegris business needs.
Traits we believe make a strong candidate
- A strong leader with the ability to effectively motivate teams to achieve collective success;
- An astute capability to recognize the needs and motivations of individuals, and the capability to develop and nurture a wide array of internal and external relationships;
- The capability to quickly understand complex engagements, identify creative business solutions, and drive successful interactions with outside partners;
- A dedicated inclination for learning, collaborating, and continuous improvement;
- Demonstrated negotiating skills, effective communication capabilities, and the ability to persuade suppliers to efficiently support the long term, profitable growth of Entegris;
- Strong mechanical knowledge, with the ability to apply engineering fundamentals to current and emerging semiconductor manufacturing needs.
Your success will be measured by
- The ability to develop, lead, motivate, and continuously improve a global sourcing team;
- Proficiency of establishing relationships with key business partners that assure alignment and successful outcomes;
- Timely identification and efficient execution of key supplier projects and continuous improvement initiatives;
- Competency in positioning team to implement a supply base that can fully support the successful launch of new products;
- Identification and implementation of new supplier management elements to enhance the Global Procurement organization;
- The capacity to leverage key suppliers to support Entegris growth and profitability goals.
What we offer:
Our total rewards package goes above and beyond just a paycheck. Whether you’re looking to build your career, improve your health, or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help you achieve your goals.
- Very Competitive total compensation plans.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future with an impressive employer match that’s all yours- no vesting!
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- A progressive PTO policy that empowers our employees to take the time they need to recharge!
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military status.