The Buildings & Infrastructure Line of Business is a global network of employees, which serves both the private and public sector. Our employees work to shape the communities we live in by creating world-class projects that transform the future development patterns of those communities. We provide our clients award-winning planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery. The Jacobs business model allows us to successfully service our clients, leverage our integrated services, and provide our employees with growth opportunities while delivering global solutions to our client’s local programs.
We consistently receive high rankings from Engineering News-Record (ENR) in many classifications, including the categories of Top Design Firms, Top Contractors, Top Green Buildings Design Firms, and Top Transportation Companies.
Our team is experiencing exciting growth within our established practice and we have a need for a new Construction Inspector Aide to join our team.
Beginning level technical work supporting higher level technicians and engineers on highway and bridge projects.
- Perform a range of routine and standardized work which may include manual of electronic calculations and computations.
- Perform independent and routine inspections of construction processes and materials to ensure compliance.
- Perform a variety of simple material sampling.
- Perform contract administrative duties to include field measurement of pay item quantities and truck load tickets.
- Skills and Abilities: Some knowledge of surveying or highway construction. General knowledge of mathematical functions. Ability to read and interpret such things as plans and specifications and good communications ability.