We are in search of an experienced Cherwell Developer to join our IT Service Management development team. The ability to take direction and work independently to achieve stated objectives is required.
This is a hands-on, technical position. The qualified candidate must have extensive experience configuring, developing, and deploying solutions on the Cherwell platform. Cherwell development experience across multiple ITIL processes e.g. Service Request, Incident, Change, etc. is highly desirable. The position will require the candidate to build dashboards and customized workflows for processes and procedures, customize user interfaces, and interface with existing customer data sources and tools. Strong analytical and problem solving skills are required.
• 3 – 5 years experience configuring and developing customer solutions on the Cherwell Service Management platform
• Experience in Cherwell development in a multi-environment setting i.e. dev/test/stage/production
• Knowledgeable of Cherwell application installation and administration
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or relevant field, or equivalent experience
• Minimum 5 years of successful ITSM configuration and deployment experience
• Technical knowledge of Microsoft SQL, LDAP, SAML, and Active Directory
• Familiarity with MS Exchange
• Experience with report writing via SQL Reporting, Cognos, or other reporting tools
• Development experience in APIs, web services
• Ability to work independently and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
• Knowledge of the ITIL Framework and Agile/Scrum