Senior Client Services Associate - Watertown, MA
We are currently seeking candidates for a Sr. Client Services Associate position located in Watertown, MA 02472. The role is with a prestigious boutique wealth management firm with over $3 Billion in client capital. The ideal candidate will be client facing and have 6+ years of institutional financial services or wealth management experience.
- Coordinate with third parties to onboard new clients
- Prepare documentation to open new accounts
- Manage money movements and wire transfers for client accounts
- Assist with the preparation of client presentation packages
- Generate and compile client reports
- Assist the client services team with tax information research
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
- 6+ years of financial services client services experience
- MUST have experience working ultra-high net worth clients
- Advanced understanding of portfolio construction for PE, Real Estate, and Hedge Funds
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
This role is a permanent position that will $100,000 base salary plus bonus. Please send your resume to Brian at email@example.com if you’re interested in learning more.