We are pleased to present the following job opportunity with our client! Take a look and if you meet the requirements please submit your resume and we'll be in touch if you're a good fit!
What is expected of you for success in your role
- Excels in healthcare sales support oriented role
- Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of hospital based medication management processes, Nursing and Pharmacy practice/workflows, the healthcare industry, and thorough knowledge of medication management dispensing and infusion solutions.
- Expertly performs complex customer current state assessment, and creates compelling future state business case to meet customer’s strategic objectives/vision.
- Is an experienced communicator and collaborator with stakeholders (internal and external) to drive alignment on recommendations and proposed solutions. Dynamic speaking skills and excellent business writing skills required.
- Demonstrates leadership by being customer focused, displaying strategic thinking, having a global and company mindset, focusing on results, and continuously develops skills.
- Strategically works with sales and customer service organizations to prioritize opportunities.
- Handles multiple projects simultaneously, prioritizes tasks based on organizational need and judgment, and handles working independently in remote office situations productively.
- Has a bias toward action, is self-motivated, and a self-starter.
- Provides clinical support for sales, field implementation and marketing teams for Pyxis and Alaris solutions.
- Provides sales consultation and work flow analysis of existing processes within the Medication Management System. Identifies current areas of inefficiencies, patient/provider safety concerns, revenue augmentation, cost reduction, regulatory non-compliance, and drug diversion opportunities encompassing all medications, including IVs. Performs work flow redesign with practice change recommendations and accompanying solutions to facilitate achievement of best practices and customer strategic goals.
- Collaborates with Global Customer Service teams, and other stakeholders, to develop customer specific strategic solution roadmaps and provides input to program/project plans for the implementation of recommended sales solutions.
- Collaborates and builds synergistic relationships with Sales Account Executive, Product Managers, Product Research and Development teams, Interface Teams, Implementation & Support teams, Customer Advocacy, and Training.
- Stays active and engaged with important healthcare related organizations to stay abreast of healthcare trends and changes in Pharmacy/Nursing practice that impact our business or customers. Acts as a thought leader to readily share healthcare knowledge with internal and external customers.
- Functions as the voice of the Customer.
- Utilizes up to date knowledge of the healthcare industry to provide clinical input for new product development and software enhancements.
- Current licensed Pharmacist
- 10-15 years of experience in an acute care hospital environment
- At least 4 years of hospital departmental management/leadership experience required
- Experience with medication automated dispensing cabinets preferred
- Up to 75% travel required, including nights and some weekends