Carrington Mortgage Services is a fully integrated mortgage company with mortgage lending and servicing operations and an affiliated real estate brokerage. We are part of Carrington Holding Company, LLC , which owns and operates multiple businesses that cover virtually every aspect of single family residential real estate transactions.
Competitive Base Pay plus $2k to $6K Monthly Incentive
- 2 Weeks-Vacation
- Advancement Opportunities
- Strength and Stability
- Diverse Product Mix. Ability to go down to a 550 FHA Fico
- Full Medical Benefits-
Visit www.carringtonhomeloans.com to learn more about us! Or check out this video of our President Ray Brousseau on Military Makeover!
To process residential 1-4 family loans ensuring compliance with Company, investor, and agency regulatory standards. Your primary responsibility is to verify and validate customer information on the loan application including but not limited to income, assets, property value and ownership against supporting documents provided by the borrower and lender required reports/services.
Position is also responsible for identifying and clearing any/all associated fraud alerts on borrower identity and subject collateral.
- FHA – Must have proven experience processing FHA loans
- Minimum 3 years experience processing residential mortgage loans
- Able to review, analyze and calculate qualifying income documentation form personal tax returns to more complex business returns
- Strong understanding of 2010 GFE, TIL and RESPA rules required.
- Able to review and analyze property valuations, assets and credit reports
- Knowledge of DO/DU, LP, MI and conforming products/programs required.
- Process files from submission to funding.
- Checking files for completeness and accuracy.
- Ability to structure files based on investor guidelines
- Expert knowledge of underwriting approvals and conditions
- Able to work in a paperless, automated and fast paced environment.
- Able to multi task to complete various tasks required
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player and can work effectively with loan officers, underwriters, closers and field personnel.
- Must have a proven ability to fund a minimum of 20+ loans per month.
- Recent loan processing experience required.
- Computer savvy and knowledge of Microsoft applications preferred