Today, there’s more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Given our business model where our customers pay us over time, Customer Success is absolutely vital to our customers deriving long-term value from our platform. To enhance our customer’s experience with Netskope, we need experienced Professional Services Engineers to drive value and success for our customers.
As a Netskope Professional Services Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Understand the customer requirements and deliverables and create a comprehensive Statement of Work (SOW)
- Present the Netskope cloud security assessments to Customer
- Create and deliver detailed and professional level documentation
- Understand System integration with SSO, AD, Proxies, Cloud API’s, VM’s & Firewalls
- Create evaluation test plans and implement DLP solutions
- Self Project Manage and deliver services on-time
- Create training documentation and deliver hands-on training to the Customer
- Working closely with customers and their Technical Team
Required Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years of experience as a Professional Services Consultant with a proven track record and demonstrable skills at presenting technical information at the business executive level or at the architect level
- Excellent knowledge and prior experience selling network security technologies including but not limited to: Proxies, NG Firewalls, SSL/IPSec, VPN’s, SSO, DLP and Encryption gateways
- Demonstrable experience with systems installation, configuration and administration UNIX/Linux and Windows-based systems (prior Active Directory/LDAP experience desirable)
- MDM, Cloud APIs, Strong Networking concepts
- Travel required up to 50%.
- 'Whatever it takes' attitude and motivation to do whatever necessary to complete the job
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience with working with a Fortune 500 companies
- Prior experience in early stage startups
- Scripting Language (Perl/Python)
- HIPAA, PCI, PII, ITAR, GLBA, SOX, etc.
- Data encryption Technologies
- SIEM, Load Balancing Technologies
- Network Architecture Experience
- Bachelor's degree (BSCS or equivalent)