We are seeking to add several senior developers to our team at our Rockwall TX facility to accelerate the transition of legacy software into the cloud, using state of the art deploy architectures.
We’re actively employing DevOps concepts across the board and leveraging tools including Jenkins, Docker, Jira and BitBucket for seamless transition to the cloud. Because we have a rich big-data and analytics component to what we do, Machine Learning and Parallel Processing plays an increasingly important role in our overall software development evolution.
We’re seeking those who are not only brilliant problem solvers, but who are also motivated by mentoring intermediate developers and bringing some new ideas to consider. Being a senior developer here means that you get bring all your experience to the table to solve some hard problems. It means you get to work closely with the customer and end users to demo each sprint to drive the correct solutions to the problems they are facing. You will help establish requirements, generate designs, implement systems, and own and improve these systems after deployment.
We specialize in system-of-systems network integration, data reduction/mining/information superiority, modeling, simulation, systems integration and antenna/beamforming solutions. We are defining and developing networking concepts that greatly enhance the utility of our nation's airborne intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance platforms.
- Our ISR Networking, Big Data Analytics and PED (Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination) Solutions business develops advanced wireless Network-Centric Warfare concepts to enhance the use of Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) assets by creating networked multi-intelligence, multi-domain and multi-security collaborative systems.
- Our Operational Intelligence Solutions business provides the right decision-critical information to support near real-time and forensic decision-making through multi-source data prioritization, visualization and dissemination.
- Our Advanced Apertures and Antenna Solutions business provides load-bearing conformal antenna design, as well as micro and miniature reconfigurable beamformers with true time delay for covert or aerodynamic requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field and seven (7) years of related experience. An equivalent combination of education and experience may also be considered.
- Must have 3+ years of programming skills in object-oriented or functional programming languages
- Strong fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- High degrees of proficiency in either C, C++, Java or C♯ on Linux.
- Strong fundamentals in the concepts of DevOps, Analytics, Machine Learning or Parallel Processing/GPU
- Advanced skills in object-oriented design and development
- Experience with message passing and basic networking protocols
Desired Experiences and Qualifications
- Experience in building large scale distributed systems and application containers
- Experience in scaling and performance tuning of large systems
- Experience providing application hosting with AWS and other cloud technologies
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
- Employee Events
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid sick days
Senior Software Developer / Engineer