Under the supervision of the Director of Total Rewards, the SeniorCompensation Specialist is responsible for overseeing and administeringemployee compensation programs. Establishes a company's pay structure,processes bonuses and commissions, and administers provider compensationprograms.
MAJOR DUTIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Administers compensation day-to-day including job analysis, jobevaluation, and responding to incoming remunerationinquiries/requests
- Perform job evaluations; conduct external benchmarking of roles todetermine appropriate compensation levels.
- Develop and update job descriptions
- Provide ongoing support and guidance to hiring managers and TalentManagement on compensation recommendations, including policy andguideline interpretation.
- Partners with key HR stakeholders to develop and maintain HRreporting tools and dashboards that provide insight for betterbusiness decision-making
- Assist in administering the Annual Compensation Process; includingbase salary increases, promotions, bonuses and milestone awards.
- Participate in annual market analysis and make recommendations tosupport salary ranges and annual budget requests.
- Assist with the implementation of key compensation initiatives;working cross functionally to administer company-wide compensationprocess improvements.
- Provide support on compensation data needs/analytical support forspecial projects (e.g. compliance/regulatory audit)
- Research and implement best practices on provider compensationstructures and programs.
- Develops and documents procedures to streamline processes and ensurecompliance with regulatory requirements
- Research inquiries into salary discrepancies
- Assists Department of Employee Experience "HR" and other managerswith compensation-related issues.
- Leads in survey participation, identifying and assessing relevantsurvey sources, benchmarking, job pricing, and assessment of cost oflabor markets
- Helps develop materials and trainings to educate on companycompensation programs and policies
- Participates in compensation projects resulting from businesspriorities, working cross-functionally within HR and other functions
- Performs other related duties and responsibility.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or a related field.
- Provider Compensation experience preferred.
- Minimum of three years of relevant work experience in Compensation.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED BY THE POSITION
? A solid working knowledge of applicable labor laws, such asFair Labors Standards Act, and other federal laws regulating employeebenefits, compensation and privacy standards and HR compliancereporting.
? Proven working experience as a compensation and benefitsspecialist
? Prior experience in HR practices and compensation cyclemanagement
? Working knowledge of job evaluation and job analysis systems.
? Ability to work with autonomy but in a collaborative teamenvironment with team members and operations staff.
? Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with alllevels of management and applicants. Ability to embrace diversity.
? Ability to multi-task simultaneously and work in a fast paced,deadline-driven environment.
? Proficiency in MS Office software required. ADP Workforce Nowor other HRIS experience is a plus.
? Certified Compensation Specialist HR/SPHR certification is aplus. Bi-lingual: English/Spanish is a plus.
The Sr. Compensation Specialist reports directly to the Director ofTotal Rewards.