Title: Sr Consultant (OpenEdge, ABL)
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Type: Full Time
- Experience designing and building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers and maintained across several major/minor releases.
- Knowledge and implementer of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, test automation, and operations.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
- Troubleshoot problems of a complex nature.
- Bachelors' degree or higher in related field, such as Computer Engineering or Computer Science,
- Progress 4GL (ABL, OOABL)
- Experience in Object Oriented ABL
- Progress OpenEdge database design and performance
- Experience in developing Character based applications in Progress
- Ability to write functional / detailed design specifications based on user or system requirements.
- Ability to work in an agile environment.