Senior Copywriter - Premium / Super Premium
Anheuser-Busch is looking for a Senior Copywriter to join draftLine, the company’s in-house creative agency. After only a few years, draftLine is ranked as a top 5 in-house agency by OneShow and is making headlines with amazing work, from Super Bowl spots to viral sensations.
This person will work on a portfolio of brands including Stella, Estrella, Patagonia, Presidente and more. The ideal candidate has a conceptual mind, strong writing ability and an obsession with internet culture. You will join a vibrant and robust internal creative team supported by insights-driven strategists and data analysts. It’s that sweet spot between agency life and in-house life you’ve been looking for.
It will never get dull. You will flex your creativity on a wide range of assignments, from establishing a social media voice to creating video content and everything in-between. You will work closely with other talented creatives and brand teams to make Anheuser-Busch brands part of the conservation. As a Senior Copywriter – you are the responsible for big, industry shaking ideas.
- Concept big, integrated campaigns that align with brand briefs.
- Ideate big, earned media ideas such as stunts, partnerships and sharable video.
- Write for video, OOH, packaging, social, digital and anything else you have an idea for.
- Oversee the content creation and execution for multiple Social Channels (FB, Twitter, IG, etc.).
- Establish brand voice, brand guidelines and work on other brand strategy assignments.
- Mentor and provide feedback to junior-mid level copywriters and designers.
- Be all over trending topics so you can help drive impactful creative at the speed of culture.
- Be proactive – since we are close to the business, all ideas will always be welcomed and possible!
- Online Portfolio of inspiring work.
- 5+ years of agency or publisher experience
- 360 campaigns or strong digital campaigns
- Social media content ideation and creation
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Insight to the Hispanic market a big plus.
- Spanish speaking is a big plus.
- Passion for beer, sports, music, food, entertainment, pop-culture and internet culture.
- Brainstorming integrated campaigns (a big idea executed multiple ways).
- Optimizing social media posts (language, tone and message) based on audience behavior.
- Writing clear, persuasive, original copy.
- Scriptwriting and production experience – leading from ideation to pre-pro to post.
- Working in close-knit creative partnerships with art directors and other copywriters.
- Amending, revising or redeveloping campaigns in response to feedback.
- Working on several campaigns at once, under pressure and on tight deadlines.
- Understanding brand goals, positioning, market and has general knowledge of competitors.
Along with providing a competitive benefits package, draftLine offers for a collaborative work environment and positive culture for its employees.