Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Thefuture is what you make it.
Whenyou join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers,innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. Thatmeans changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keepingbuildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all ofour employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across differentfields and industries.
Areyou ready to help us make the future?
This individual will be responsible for developing and executing the communication and operations strategies for product launches and campaigns. They will develop and implement launch and campaign plans, customer journeys and set and monitor metrics and KPIs to ensure high ROMI. In this role, the candidate will interface with internal stakeholders including Offering Management, Customer Marketing, Sales, Legal and our Channel Partners. The individual will be responsible for collaborating/influencing leads to execute the requirements and measure results. The candidate will be expected to report key metrics on a monthly basis, including MQL, SAL, SQL, Marketing Generated Pipeline and Marketing Generated Revenue.
- Develop and create tools and collaterals for the solutions offering
- Create campaigns and demand generation activities to support new product introductions through different channels distribution, direct dealers and end users.
- Develop/support the development of zero base budget, planning and reporting
- Develop MOS for working with Customer Marketing Managers in countries
- Develop and manage the different NPI launch plans for the security portfolio across multiple geographies and channels
- Support other initiatives as assigned to support critical business objectives for the Commercial Security business
- Lead the transformation to digital mind first activities with the objectives of improving service and quality; reducing costs; and migrating toward more contemporary practices for an enhanced customer experience
- Perform and lead excellent communications work
- Drive continuous improvement and seek ways to do things better, faster and more efficiently
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years experience managing Marketing Communications in a B2B (2C) environment, with a proven track record of executing high-impact, results-oriented integrated marketing communications programs
- 5+ years of proven track record in delivering measured results through planning, managing, executing broad based digital initiatives
- 5+ years Active knowledge of PR, crisis management, digital marketing and social media and managing outside agencies
- 3+ years experience with Adobe Experience Manager, Marketo and SFDC
- BA/BS degree in Marketing/Communications preferred
- MBA preferred
- Deep understanding of entire digital marketing mix and tactics and how to align with business growth targets and marketing automation processes.
- Fluency in other languages is desirable
- JOB ID: req246887
- Category: Marketing
- Location: 715 Peachtree Street, N.E.,Atlanta,Georgia,30308,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Marketing Manager (General)