Our Merchant Services business here at Fiserv provides complete phone and email support in areas such as credit card payment processing, point-of-sale (POS) terminal support, and account maintenance. Our products, services and strategies allow our clients to maximize revenue, increase customer acquisition, improve retention, reduce expense, minimize risk and increase share of wallet.
As a Senior Customer Support Associate, you will:
- Answer incoming calls pertaining to: financial statements, credit card processing and additional related inquiries.
- Provide accurate information and quality customer service while providing an excellent customer experience.
- Research customer inquiries and utilize company resources.
- Create detailed documentation of each customer call, to include the reason for the call, and the action taken to provide a solution.
- Investigate and problem solve potential fraudulent behavior
- Continuously evaluate and find opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer's experience.
- Participating in and supporting company-wide initiatives such as the launch of new products and services, continuous operational improvement in order to improve service, reduce costs, and improve quality
Basic qualifications for consideration are:
- 1+ years in a service oriented capacity, preference to Contact Center environment
- Proficiency with Windows, MS office Suite, and Internet Explorer
- Requires the utmost value on quality and accuracy, and acts with initiative, good judgment, and sense of urgency in a dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers
- The ability to adjust communication style to the audience and communicate in an appropriate and timely manner using the most effective method for the situation
- Strong customer/client focus with the experience resolving issues with a positive outcome and desire to delight each customer
- Strong attention to detail, communication and listening skills
- Experience making decisions and solving problems that range in complexity.
- Possess a positive attitude while operating under pressure, and be an independent problem-solver.
- Share a solid work ethic, consistent attendance, strong attention to detail and a productive team environment.
- Familiarity with performance requirements – Voice of the Customer, Quality, Schedule Adherence, etc.
- Some experience with multiline telephones and online noting systems
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Military Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- On Site Cafeteria
- Long Term Disability
- Donation-Matching Program
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation/paid time off
- Paid sick days
- Professional Development