CALIBRE Systems Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation Company is looking for a Cyber Security Policy SME. This is a Full-Time position with possible remote work.
The SME will be responsible for:
- Writing DoD-level cybersecurity plans, policies and strategies.
- Proposing, creating, and analyzing cybersecurity metrics for IT systems that are used across DoD operations (DoD Cyber Landscape).
- Advising senior DoD officials on emerging industry cybersecurity initiatives, technologies, and governance.
- Writing formal responses to Congressional, General Accountability Office, DoD Inspector General inquires and requests for information in regards to DoD cybersecurity programs, actions, and initiatives.
- Coordinating, hosting, and facilitating DoD-wide cybersecurity senior level leader forums conferences for the production and validation of cybersecurity metrics.
- Assessing cybersecurity posture of the Department of Defense through cybersecurity metrics/scorecards.
- Coordinating and writing the Department of Defense’s annual Federal Information Security Management (FISMA) report.
- Must hold an active TS/SCI security clearance.
- Senior executive level writing and briefing skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Able to travel in support of client’s requirements.
- A Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience (Other education, commensurate experience and demonstrated ability of individual may be substituted).
- A minimum of 3 years of past experience working in the cybersecurity field.
- A minimum of 3 years of past experience as a cybersecurity analyst on the Office of the Secretary of Defense, Joint Staff, a Service staff, a combatant command, DoD agency, or field activity.
- A Master's degree in a related field or equivalent experience (Other education, commensurate experience and demonstrated ability of individual may be substituted).
- DoD Approved DoD 8570 Baseline Certification for Information Assurance Management Level II.
- Working knowledge of the OSD Correspondence and Task Management System (CATMS).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project.
CALIBRE and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports transitioning service members, veterans and individuals with disabilities. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package. To be considered, please apply via our website at . Come join our dynamic team. #CALIBRECareers #SPEARCareers