Zachary Piper Solutions is currently looking for a Senior Cyber Security Specialist in Quantico, VA to work with a cutting-edge defense contractor supporting the organization’s largest federal client.
Responsibilities for the Senior Cyber Security Specialist include:
- Review security assessments and scans to evaluate vulnerabilities
- Create and oversee Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms) to remediate identified system vulnerabilities
- Support Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVAs) and implement security measures based on results of ACAS scans
Qualifications for the Senior Cyber Security Specialist include:
- 5+ years of Information Technology experience
- Familiarity with Cyber Security principals or tools such as Risk Management Framework (RMF), DIACAP, ACAS, or Nessus
- Possess IAT Level II certification such as CCNA Security, CSA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, or SSCP
- Must have Active Secret Security Clearance
Compensation for the Senior Cyber Security Specialist includes:
- Salary Range: $70,000 - $85,000
- Full Benefits: UnitedHealthcare (UHC), Guardian Dental, VSP Vision, 401k with Voya, and Paid Time Off
Please send resumes to Chris Munden at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior cyber security specialist, cyber security analyst, information security analyst, cyber security, information systems, information assurance, IA, NIST, FedRAMP, ISO, HIPAA, COBIT, HITECH, CISM, CISSP, 800-53 rev. 4, 800-37, Security +, CAP, CISA, contingency plans, security assessment plans, SCA, security control assessment, system security, SSP, incident response, vulnerability management, POA&M, plan of action and milestones, nessus, retina, ACAS, PKI, HBSS, continuous monitoring, SA&A, A&A, C&A, certification, accreditation, information security, secret, cleared, security clearance, Quantico, benefits, vacation, holiday, 401k
Full Benefits Offered (Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO, Holidays)