- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Bachelor's Degree Business, Computer Science, Information Assurance, Management Information Systems or related field
- 3 - 5 years in Risk Management, Business Analytics, Information Security, IT Audit, or related field.
- Prior IT audit experience in public accounting or internal audit preferred
- CISA, CISM, CRISC or CISSP certification(s) required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for report writing, business requirement proposals, technical policies, and methodology documentation.
- Sound interpersonal, negotiation, and influencing skills; ability to facilitate discussions around complex issues and bring them to resolution
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills coupled with thoroughness and attention to detail is highly desired.
- Good understanding of industry practices and metric reporting fundamentals.
- Ability to adjust to rapidly changing security environment, prioritize deliverables and manage workflow.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make effective recommendations to management
- Ability to optimize and condense information and transform data into easily understandable concepts.
- Solid understanding of financial industry, risk management, and/or corporate security.
- Basic technical skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Project
- Knowledgeable in various cybersecurity areas such as: Identity and Access Management, Threat and Vulnerability Management, Information Risk and Governance, IT Architecture, Monitoring, Incident Response, Security Strategy, and Cyber - Resiliency.
- Good knowledge of security controls for the handling of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) data, regulations and security compliance requirements affecting financial institutions (FFIEC/GLBA)
- Familiar with assessment frameworks/standards (i.e. FFIEC CAT, CIS Critical Security Control, NIST CSF & Risk Assessments,.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.