We’re SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they’ll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you’ll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we’re all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we’re spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It’s no small task. That’s why we’re looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns, in to life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
SmileDirectClub is looking to recruit a talented Data Analyst team member to our Data Analytics team. The Analyst will report directly to a Senior Manager of Analytics to define our analytics strategy. Our goal is to be a data-driven organization, so there will be no shortage of complex questions to answer. We are looking for someone to be the analytical firepower that drives our growing business.
- Collaborate closely with SmileShop team to understand their challenges, and provide analytical support to help drive decision making
- Maintain & model our SmileShop data in our database, Snowflake, with a passion to grow analytics as a competitive advantage for SmileDirectClub
- Develop, maintain, & monitor KPI reports and dashboards in Looker that communicate key SmileShop business trends and highlight opportunities for growth and operational improvements for top-level executives, including our CEO
- Work with the executive team to understand weekly, monthly, and quarterly business
performance. This role will have significant exposure to Senior Leadership
It will really make us smile if you have…
- Minimum 4-years experience as a Data Analyst, Data Scientist, Business Analyst, Management Consultant or related problem-solving role
- Expertise in SQL
- Proficiency in Excel & Python or R
- Experience with data visualization tools a plus (e.g. Looker, Tableau)
- Demonstrable critical thinking skills
- Passion for leveraging technology to do cutting edge reporting and analysis
- Naturally curious; seeks out answers by diving deep into the data
- An excellent communicator who excels at explaining complex subjects and loves to share findings and actionable insights
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to work both collaboratively & independently, with limited supervisory direction
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and strong organizational skills
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.