At Anser Advisory, we strive and succeed by creating smart, dynamic and professionally skilled teams to deliver extraordinary projects for our clients. You will work on interesting projects which will expand your expertise and hone your technical skills through the ability to access the most advanced technology on the market. Your successful impact will help us obtain our goal of being the nationwide go-to professional services provider. Anser provides our clients with advisory, compliance, program and project construction management services at the highest level of dedication.
Our relationships are built on our credibility to deliver on our commitments, with unbeatable service levels to our clients which has resulted in our rapid growth, nationwide.
This Data Analyst will support our utility client’s many projects with data clean up, data integrity, analysis, reporting, and other project support functions to properly manage project scheduling. Candidate should have experience with Oracle backend tables, SDK, and API’s. Must also have advanced SAS experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Document and identify data sets, systems of record, and mapping of the data to support scheduling efforts and reporting.
- Utilize data analytics and programming skills to develop a dashboard for reporting key schedule data
- Ensure quality and accuracy of data
- Assist in developing processes and procedures for data gathering and reporting activities
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 10 years’ experience using Microsoft Excel in an analytical position in support of data requests, data clean up, data mining, and reporting
- 5 – 10 years’ experience on software development projects, preferably in support of Primavera P6
- Demonstrates experience compiling, organizing, and presenting accurate data
- Demonstrates experience collaborating cross functionally with departments in order to resolve issues.
- Must demonstrate effective decision making, results delivery, team building, and the ability to stay current with relevant technology and innovation.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Min. 5 – 10 years experience as a software developer or programmer
- Preferred with Primavera P6
- Experience with SAS implementation and development
- Experience programming with SDK and API’s
We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, because it makes our firm stronger. Each of us contributes to our inclusive environment in the way we act, our level of commitment, encouragement to others to share their ideas, and our everyday, outstanding teamwork to support our clients. We also support professional development for our staff and celebrate their accomplishments.
Simply put, our firm is better . . . because of the people we work with.