We are seeking a Senior Data Engineer for a long term contract basis. The ideal candidate to help build data infrastructure and data pipelines that power the company business data. Ideal candidate is expected to operate within a distributed, agile, cross-functional environment. This is an opportunity to create an enterprise-wide impact by providing normalized data to all stakeholders and downstream systems. Candidate is responsible for the ETL/ELT processes, following architecture guidelines, reliability, accuracy, monitoring, and infrastructure surrounding internal data processing.
- 6+ years of professional experience with at least 3+ years in engineering/building scalable data processing pipelines
- Expertise in Python and processing of various data formats - Delimited/Fixed width files, CSV, XML, JSON,
- Experience with following technologies or equivalents
- SSIS, Apache Airflow, Apache NiFi, Apache Kafka
- SQL Server 2016, MongoDB
- Experience with Agile methodology, using test-driven development leveraging Azure DevOps
- Self-driven problem solver
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Design and build data flow pipelines using ETL tool(s)/Scripts and orchestrate them (using Airflow DAGs or equivalent tools).
- Write, debug, and test complex ETL processes for new or existing data pipelines
- Analyze business requirements for system feasibility, followed by its automation.
- Apply data cleansing techniques and perform data normalization without compromising performance.
- Drive the optimization, testing, and tooling to improve data quality.
- Collaborate with the project team and stakeholders on the scoping, planning, prioritization, successful execution, and rollout of complex workflows to provide the foundation for generating insights and address additional data reporting needs.
- Create new data models that are appropriately scalable, standardized, performant, and reliable.
- Evolve current data models into readily consumable formats for all downstream data consumption.
- Support and maintain the integrity and security of our internal data.
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/
Although the emergence and progression of COVID-19 has changed our personal and professional routines, TRC is actively recruiting, interviewing, and placing candidates for all manner of positions. For information on applying, or your current application status, please contact your branch location via email, phone, or the TRC candidate portal.
TRC Staffing Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.