Role - Sr. Data Engineer
Client - Direct
Location - Richmond, VA/McLean, VA
As a Data Engineer, you'll be part of a team that’s building new analytical and machine learning tools and frameworks to exploit advantages in the latest developments in cloud computing - EMR, Airflow, SageMaker, etc.
You will participate in detailed technical design, development and implementation of applications used by our data scientists and business analysts to build and launch models, analyse data, and make decisions.
- Overall IT Experience of 9+ Years
- 5+ years of experience in Python, Scala, or R for large scale data analysis
- 5+ years' experience with Relational Database Systems and SQL (PostgreSQL or Redshift)
- 5+ years of UNIX/Linux experience
- 2+ years of data modeling experience
- 2+ years of experience with Cloud computing (AWS)
- 2+ years of experience with Spark.