Rate: $55.00-65.00/hr + Health, Dental, Vision, 401k Benefits
Duration: 6 month+ Contract to hire
Our large client in Cincinnati is looking for a Sr. Data Engineer to help solve their customers' toughest challenges, simplify access to data, automate data processes, and act as subject matter expert who coaches and consults business partners.
In this role, you will work across broad set of users and business cases to drive multiple outcomes and enhance the digital capabilities of the organization.
- Minimum of five years of experience working on relational SQL databases (PostgreSQL, Oracle, etc.)
- Experience with Data Lake concepts and Data visualization
- Knowledge of Greenplum/Postgres databases, Hortonworks (HIVE)/HDFS databases and architecture
- Knowledge of SQL, Python, Spark
- Experience with containerization for data processing execution such as Docker, Kubernetes, and Amazon EMR
- Experience with IT process automation and automating manual processes
- Experience and understanding of Alation, Dataiku Data Science Studio, and Spotfire
- Knowledge of the Scikit-learn, MLlib, H2O libraries, PL/Python, PL/R, R, PySpark, SparkR is a plus
For Immediate consideration please send an updated MS word version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job ID: 313965
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!