Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining applications in the Global Markets environment. Software developers design, code, test, debug and document programs as well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture. Employees work closely with business partners in defining requirements for system applications. Employees are expected to have in-depth capital markets product knowledge, and manage a high level of risk. Employees typically have in-depth knowledge of development tools and languages. Is clearly recognized as a content expert by peers. Individual contributor role. Typically requires 5-7 years of applicable experience. This job code is only to be used for associates supporting Global Markets.
Enterprise Risk Finance Technology (ERFT);
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining applications in the Global Markets environment. Software developers design, code, test, debug and document programs as well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture. In-depth knowledge of development tools and programming languages is must. Is clearly recognized as a content expert by peers. Typically requires 7-10 years of applicable experience.
- 7-10 years of software development experience
- Strong experience SQL/PL*SQL, Data modeling and analytics experience
- Experience in one or more Relational databases technologies, such as Exadata, Oracle, etc.
- Experienced in Agile development process and has good understanding of various phases of Software Development Life Cycle & Tools
- Experience in using Git, JIRA, Confluence, Ansible, Art Factory development tools
- Self-starter who works with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a team of diverse skill sets
- Ability to comprehend customer requests & provide the correct solution
- Ability to achieve subject matter expertise quickly on new applications
- Strong analytical mind to help solve complicated problems
- Desire to resolve issues and dive into potential issue
- Micro Strategy & Tableau are a plus
- Understanding of Hadoop, Autosys, Talend, and ETL tools is desired
- Financial services industry experience with background in Wholesale/Retail Credit Risk products
- Bachelors in Computer Science/Information Systems
Posting Date: 07/23/2019
Charlotte, NC, TRANSAMERICA SQUARE, 401 N TRYON ST,
- United States
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift