- Provide design/drafting services for assigned projects.
- Propose modifications to prototypes to satisfy community or site issues Interface with Support as possible prototypes emerge Review all exchange information and due diligence from Real Estate prior to commencing design.
- Incorporate permitting results into store design Provide information to Estimating for pricing/running Proforma calculations Report status of each assigned store to the Project Manager
- An Associate's degree (two-year program) or equivalent
- Formal training program in Architectural Technology/Engineering
- Three to five years experience
$55,000.00 - $60,000.00 /year