- Formats text and graphics with various software applications for proposals and/or publications.
- Imports from word processing software and reformats to enhance design characteristics.
- Manipulates text and graphics to accommodate a wide range of design specifications.
- Creates documents and graphic designs for customers.
- Processes material requisitions, interdepartmental communications, timesheets, filing, and inventory control.
- Maintains proposal library filing and maintenance.
- Demonstrate proficiency with desktop publishing software and Microsoft applications.
- Knowledge of library operations, including storage and retrieval procedures.
- Type 50 words per minute.
- Demonstrate proficiency in grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Editorial and proofreading skills.
- Responsible for keeping proposal library secure.
- Responsible for the distribution of proposals and/or oral presentations to ensure standard of quality is maintained.
- Desktop Publishing/formatting in Microsoft Word
- Advanced Microsoft Word features
- Reading and analyzing Request for Proposals (RFPs)
- Document management
- Coordinating with production teams and print services
- Proofreading ability/quality control
- Strong organizational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently under conditions of multiple deadlines and changing priorities
- Customer service oriented
- Graphic creation and/or editing experience in Adobe Creative Suite HIGHLY PREFERRED
- Knowledge of file version control systems