The Senior Associate, Desktop Support will provide support to end users on a variety of issues.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems.
- Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
- Documents, tracks and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization’s desired culture and values.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Ability to handle interrupts while fluidly switching between several projects.
- Must be highly proficient in Excel and Word
- Must be a team player with strong attention to detail and able to work independently
- Proven track record at delivering timely and accurate information in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, mathematical skills and sound judgment
- Financial Services and, if possible, mortgage industry experience preferred
- Strong business acumen and ability to interface with executive management
High School Diploma/GED