Bay Cove Human Services, Inc., a leading Massachusetts human services organization seeks a Senior Developer/Analyst to join us in our mission to provide high-quality services to adults who face the life-long challenges of developmental disabilities, mental illness and drug and alcohol dependency.
The Senior Developer/Analyst will be an integral member of the Information Services department by contributing to all aspects of application development & support for Bay Cove Human Services
We are looking for someone who strives to:
Bay Cove is looking for people who are inspired and inspiring.
- Develop customized software applications at the direction of the Director of Application Development & Support.
- Consult with stakeholders to determine application needs.
- Develop design and write code to create applications.
- Document the code and development processes.
- Assist in the preparation and delivery of application training.
- Research relevant technology changes and bring them to the attention of the Director of Application Development & Support.
- Assist with QA and Application Testing design and oversight.
- Support, at the direction of the Director of application Development & Support, Agency software applications.
What you will need to bring:
- Ability to work easily with Verity Collections, CFFILE, Session and Application Variables.
- Experience in working with MS SQL Server databases.
- Demonstrated ability to stay current with relevant technologies and applications.
- Knowledge of health care environment, particularly mental health or substance abuse services, is preferred.
Keywords: developer; analyst, MS SQL, Coldfusion, Information Services, Information Technology, database, develop, code, application design, user community