An established innovator in online retail and e-commerce is looking for a Sr. DevOps Engineer to support new development platforms and products being rolled out this year.
The Sr. DevOps Engineer will work closely with engineering leaders and development teams to plan, deploy and maintain an array of established and new applications.
In this role, you’ll work on a four-person DevOps team that embraces infrastructure-as-code and recently completed a Kubernetes implementation. This is an opportunity to join a high-performance engineering org that will provide intellectually stimulating work in a laid-back environment where remote work (~2x per week) is part of the culture.
The company is coming off an excellent year and recently brought on a new engineering-minded CEO with a proven track record in product development and taking companies to IPO or acquisition.
- Highly Competitive Salary ($160k - $180k+)
- Bonus (Performance based)
- Stock Options
- Flexible work environment in downtown NYC
- Remote / work from home options up to 2x weekly
- Experience with AWS and Kubernetes in production
- Strong understanding of infrastructure-as-code
- Coding or scripting in languages like Python, Java, Ruby or Golang
- Knowledge of Security best practices
- Proven track record of working in a collaborative, team-based setting
Bonus, Stock Options