Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below, If you find yourself comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume and I will get back to you.
Sr. DevOps engineer
Location: Herndon, VA
Experience in Unix, Linux and Windows Administration.
Experience in programming scripting languages such as Shell, Python, Ruby, and Groovy.
Be able to comprehend high-level programming languages such as Java
Experience in developing Infrastructure as a Code.
Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
Comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders.
Experience with some of the DevOps toolset such as:
- Build tools like Maven, Gradle or Ant.
- · CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Travis or equivalents.
- · Config/Provisioning tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible or Salt.
- · Cloud Iaas, Paas tools like Azure or AWS.
- · Databases such as SQL server, Postgres or Mongo.
- · SCM tools like Git or Github.
- · Repository management tools like Nexus or Artifactory.
- · Collaboration tools like Jira, Slack.
- · Well experienced in automation.
- Expectation and Additional Responsibilities:
- · Contribute to Technical proposal writing.
- · Architect Solutions to implement DevOps.
- · Present solution to the customers & client.
- · Monitor Mid./Junior DevOps Engineer
- · Assist new technologies/ tools to mature architectures & solutions.
- · Take leadership for technical direction for future projects.
- · Hands on in DevOps capabilities.
Thanks & Regards
Office: 443-379-4565 Ext: 117
Network / Systems Administrator