Academic Partnerships is hiring a SrDigital Marketing Managerto join our Digital Marketing team in downtown Dallas. S/He will work closely with cross-functional team members in support of paid digital acquisition efforts to drive enrollment for university partners.
Working in close collaboration with the vertical managers, the Sr Manager will also report campaign performance and key learnings to optimize AP’s marketing strategy. It is imperative that this person is able to connect the specifics of campaign performance to the profitability of the company.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a high level knowledge of paid media in digital marketing and understanding of key performance indicators, and user behavior. The candidate must have a strong ability to effectively communicate paid media performance and actionable insights. Preferred experience and knowledge in the education/higher education industry.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to report paid digital marketing performance, optimizations, and opportunities to improve cost-per-lead and optimize acquisition channels
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of landing pages, ad copy, keywords, creative assets and other marketing assets
- Develop reporting on key performance indicators, analyze and interpret trends and provide actionable insights based on available ad platform results, and website analytics data
- Communicate effectively with key stakeholders findings and campaign results
- Measure and provide optimization recommendations for paid media using platform and reporting and analytics
- Research new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower our cost-per-acquisition
- Assist in guiding agency partners through search, display and paid social acquisition efforts across portfolio
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies, including social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying
Required Skills & Abilities Include:
- 5+ years of marketing experience (at least twoyears of digital)
- Strong quantitative skills with proven experience in analyzing and optimizing marketing performance
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving, and follow-through
- Detailed understanding and experience with digital marketing platforms including Google Ads, Bing/Microsoft Ads, Facebook Business Manager, and others
- Experience with analytical tools including Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Tableau or similar
- Bachelors Degree in marketing, communications, business or related