As a Digital Product Manager on Patelco’s Digital Delivery Team, you’ll be responsible for translating our high-level strategic vision for omni-channel account origination into a member-centric product roadmap and leading its execution. As a digital product manager, you’ll develop the product strategy, lead the day-to-day management of those features/functions/experiences, initiate and prioritize projects and create the go-to-market plans. You will have ultimate accountability for the success of our digital account origination experience, with accountability for creating an easy, instant and crystal clear experience that improves completion rates and the app to funding ratio on loan applications. This role will work closely with a cross-functional team of designers, business partners, developers and external partners in an agile environment to advance our digital roadmap for our web and mobile channels.
- Owns, develops and executes product vision, strategy and roadmap for account origination. Continually iterates to ensure an easy, instant and crystal clear account origination experience that delivers against goals.
- Defines end-to-end experiences, high level requirements, builds and manages roadmaps and prioritizes the work. Leads development of new features from concept to launch through the entire digital product design life cycle from user research and ideation to prototyping to readiness planning.
- Track and monitor key performance indicators to optimize performance of the application funnel.
- Keeps abreast of relevant emerging technologies/AI, fintech innovations and digital banking trends to inform product direction and strategy
- Strategic problem solver with the ability to formulate compelling vision and strategy and translate that to substantial roadmaps and results
- Strong knowledge base and experience developing or leading digital experiences, coupled with knowledge of the underlying technology, both current and emerging
- Highly developed communication and presentations skills with a superior ability to effectively communicate and present complex concepts and issues to leadership teams
- Strong presence with ability to interact with and influence all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical skills with ability to work through complex concepts/data and present well thought-out, simple solutions
- Skilled at working cross-functionally with technology, service, operations, marketing and product teams to lead the entire lifecycle of the experiences
- Curiosity, a can-do attitude and the ability to learn quickly and thrive in a complex, dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 5 years of experience in digital product or channel management, preferably in digital banking or financial services
- Good understanding and/or experience with consumer lending products & services highly desired
- Be well steeped in design thinking, UX and Agile delivery methodologies and using a data driven approach for decision making.
- Technically savvy with experience working with designers and developers to craft usable experiences
- Reports to our HQ in Dublin