The Information Security team seeks a high-energy, motivated leader for the position of Sr. Director, Enterprise Incident Management to be responsible for coordination of information security incidents. Provide end-to-end management of incident coordination to include call coordination, incident escalation, documentation and reporting as well as post incident review activities. Collaborate with business, functional, executive and customer stakeholders to develop plans that manage risk to acceptable levels.
- Builds, manages and runs incident management playbook for information security incidents
- Identifies critical stakeholders for incident management processes
- Aligns with key stakeholders and documents roles and responsibilities during incident management
- Runs tabletops and wargames with key stakeholders to practice and confirm roles and responsibilities during incidents
- Coordinates information security incidents using established, agreed upon and practiced playbook
- Accurately captures and documents incident data
- Communicates incident status and resolution to a broad group of business personnel, technology, security, legal, and executive leadership using appropriate business acumen and effective communication skills
- Responsible for maintaining accurate records of incident timelines and supporting artifacts for trend analysis
- Demonstrates proficiency in operating all monitoring, communication and collaboration equipment
- Manages and tracks post incident remediation processes to drive findings to closure
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience with crisis or incident management
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational and problem-solving abilities and matrixed team management
- Proven communication skills with the ability to collaborate and execute among cross-functional teams up to executive levels
- Ability to manage expectations for projects and programs in conjunction with executive teams
- Demonstrated initiative, dependability, and ability to work with little supervision
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America