The Sr. Director is a highly processional and experienced product technology professional. This position will have responsibility for developing and executing the overall product strategy and Go-to-Market (GTM) for Patra Cloud. This position will consist primarily of product management functions, but will also contain certain product marketing functions.
Responsibilities consist of:
: help develop the Roadmap process and structure; and manage the Roadmap when in place. The Roadmap will be broad in scope and contain/document: active/long-term view of development initiatives, development candidates, business case process for vetting candidates, method to help determine make/buy decisions.
: lead the planning and execution of product launches and overall go-to-market plans for the Services under Patra Cloud.
: establish and maintain a competitive analysis program to support decision-making within the Roadmap and GTM processes.
: lead the development, analysis and implementation of all pricing programs and activities for all Services under Patra Cloud - that optimize Patra revenue and profitability.
: responsible for financial perform of Services under Para Cloud. This includes establishing objectives, key performance indicators across the product life-cycle - and reporting of market progress.
: lead in the promotion of the Patra Cloud Services by supporting sales cycles, attend and speak at industry events.
- strong quantitative skills with ability to analyze and package/present data for decision-making
- ability to vet Partners or acquisition candidate - via a well-structured qualitative process
- ability to work with Technology and Product Development organizations
- strategic thinker and ability to be creative
- establish strong and collaborative working relationships with multiple functions across the organization
- strong ability to execute
- consistently demonstrate clarify of thought
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ability to travel
- 15+ years of experience
- technology for Insurance and/or financial services
- SaaS experience Bachelors Degree with an MBA desired