1. Partner with management to develop, propose, negotiate, and implement the division's strategic plan.
2. In concert with the management design, guide, recommend, and implement entry into new markets, segments, and distribution channels.
3. Design and implement research and analysis tools and decision criteria to measure performance against external and internal benchmarks.
4. Develop analysis tools and advisory services to obtain and utilize economic, market, competitive, and regulatory data.
5. Identify improved business processes to drive efficiency and improvements.
6.Work with management to identify innovative service and product offerings that will enhance the business's leadership position in the marketplace.
7. Assist with due diligence activities comprising legal, financial and commercial due diligence teams.
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, MBA preferred.
2. 8-10 years experience in a strategy consulting and/or corporate role with emphasis on strategic planning and/or business development.
3. Must have knowledge and ability to develop and utilize analytical tools central to accomplishing the position?s responsibilities.
4. Must be comfortable and knowledgeable with the use of computer based financial modeling tools and will have a strong foundation in financial analysis.
5. Must have a strong sense of how business operates and be able to bring a macro perspective to business opportunities.
6. Works with subsidiary and company management in a variety of project oriented analyses consistent with the broad scope of his/her responsibilities.
7. Strong strategic thinking skills, be highly analytical and possess executive presentation skills.
8. Outstanding written and verbal communication skills as well as advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint.
9. Strong matrix management, collaboration and influencing skills to work and lead effectively at all levels in large matrixed global, organizations.
10. Travel up to 35%
As a digital pioneer, the company was the first to bring legal and business information online with its LexisNexis services.
LexisNexis Legal & Professional ( www.lexisnexis.com ) is a leading global provider of content and technology solutions that enable professionals in legal, corporate, tax, government, academic and non-profit organizations to make informed decisions and achieve better business outcomes. As a digital pioneer, the company was the first to bring legal and business information online with its LexisNexis services. Today, LexisNexis Legal & Professional harnesses leading-edge technology and world-class content, to help professionals work in faster, easier and more effective ways. Through close collaboration with its customers, the company ensures organizations can leverage its solutions to reduce risk, improve productivity, increase profitability and grow their business.
Part of RELX Group plc, LexisNexis Legal & Professional serves customers in more than 100 countries with 10,000 employees worldwide. LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact 1.877.734.1938 or email@example.com .
LexisNexis Legal & Professional is a leading global provider of legal, regulatory and business information and analytics that help customers increase productivity, improve decision-making and outcomes, and advance the rule of law around the world. As a digital pioneer, the company was the first to bring legal and business information online with its Lexis® and Nexis® services. LexisNexis Legal & Professional, which serves customers in more than 130 countries with 10,000 employees worldwide, is part of RELX, a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers.