Location: Mountain View, CA
NO THIRD PARTY VENDORS OR CONSULTANTS
NO RECENT GRADS !!
Client requires that ALL Candidate Submittals MUST be US Citizens or Green Card Holders
The ideal candidate will be a technical, analytical, and passionate product leader who deeply understands how to design and build a workflow-driven enterprise product that delivers great customer value and user experience. A strong background in Talent Management and Talent Acquisition will be a great plus.
This position reports to client's Chief Product Officer.
In this role, you will work closely with the company leadership team and co-founders to create a compelling product strategy and lead a team of talented product managers to disrupt how enterprises acquire their talents, deliver awesome candidate experience, improve diversity and inclusion in hiring, and build a new Human Resources product category to facilitate talent transformation within enterprises.
- Listen to our customers to internalize and understand their recruiting challenges and develop a strategic product roadmap to address these needs
- Understand the client's core technological strengths and work to integrate them into the products
- Build and develop a high-performing team of product managers while fostering a culture of growth, customer obsession, and strategic thinking
- Worked with the leadership team, the engineering team, and the product team to develop and execute product road maps for Talent Acquisition and Experience products
- Develop and present strategic insights about the products, their competition, and customer adoption
- Partner with key stakeholders to socialize and drive support for your vision across executive leadership, product design, marketing, customer success, and sales
- Conduct in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape for talent acquisition and experience to develop differentiating products in the market
- Closely track industry trends and adapt your product strategy accordingly
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- 8+ years of product management experience
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or commensurate experience in a relevant field
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of the enterprise SaaS products
- Deep passion for understanding customer and market feedback
- Track record of successful delivery of company-critical initiatives with experience doing so throughout all stages of the product lifecycle
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional ability to build and develop high-performing teams