Dear BriTech Group Applicant,
For faster processing of your resume please apply directly to our website by clicking the following link: http://jobs.exelare.com/jobsWidget/index.html#companyId=cbiz_britech&source=Monster&userId=Admin&viewJob=Req-1551
You may still apply through Monster but this will delay your consideration for the position, due to processing time.
Thank you, we look forward to receiving your information.
The BriTech Group Team
Exciting new opening for a Technical Project Manager to join our team and work on-site at our Global Corporate Headquarters. This role will own the project management lifecycle and activities associated with a high profile product development project. Working alongside IT and business teams this role will be instrumental in helping the company to deliver a new differentiating and market disrupting product.
This is an individual contributor role. No direct reports at this time. Works very closely with IT project team, business project team, and extended project resources from other business units (R&D, Marketing, Finance, Operations).
- Project plan management
- Keep plan tasks up to date
- Trace resources on task completion
- Maintain project critical path and work to contain/reduce timeline
- Track project dependencies
- Software release management
- Facilitate product feature/function priorities
- Governance of release contents
- Schedule and coordinate release planning meetings
- Track and prioritize break/fix items
- Manage change management procedures
- Agile software development lifecycle management
- Track and mitigate issues and risks
- Manage project artifacts and deliverables
- Coordinate and participate in user acceptance testing
- Track project time and costs
- Participate in voice of customer meetings
- Participate in product commercialization planning activities
- Manage and perform company internal project communications
- Develop and maintain future project roadmap
- Maintain multi-generational product feature/function release management view
- Build project plans to support the teams execution of key new products or features
- Management of multiple project plans and deliverables to meet key business requirements
- Project management from product concept through production to ensure successful launches
- Previous experience in custom software development release management
- Working knowledge of software development lifecycle (agile and waterfall)
- SCRUM master and/or experience with practical application of agile software development
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Proficient in MS Office Suite - inclusive of Sharepoint site administration, MS Project, and MS Visio
- Ability to successfully engage and interact with both IT and the business
- Ability to work in decentralized team and communicate using virtual communications tools (phone, conferencing, web meetings, etc.)
- Self-starter that does not need to wait for instructions; takes actions to achieve goals; proactive
Experience: 3-5 years or more in IT environment. 3 years or more managing IT related software development projects. Project Management certification preferred.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree required.