The Senior eCommerce Retention Specialist will deliver amazing experiences by engaging brand consumers in order to grow customer lifetime value and the business through executing and analyzing current digital retention marketing programs and applying the established retention strategy to tactics.
- Creates, grows and optimizes email marketing by executing, analyzing, and testing seasonal and triggered campaigns through email message HTML coding, proofing, targeting, and advanced scheduling.
- Plans, executes, and troubleshoots complex coding sequences using advanced skillsets and tools.
- Develops and advises retention team on advanced coding solutions.
- Prepares email lists by capturing consumer opt-ins on sites, in stores, at events, and via phone.
- Grow and optimize retargeting program by organizing creative updates with vendor partner, analyzing performance, and testing seasonal campaigns.
- Grow and optimize post-purchase marketing by executing, analyzing, and testing seasonal campaigns.
- Advises retention team on advanced campaign tactics and completes complex campaigns started by specialists.
- Works closely with the content team to ensure brand aligned and effective email campaigns and makes recommendations based on the evaluation of data and analytics.
- Assist in onboarding new team members.
- Provide ongoing support for other team members.
- Researches email best practices, deploys to team and acts as an expert in the technologies utilized within the team.
- Collaborates on behalf of the email marketing team with manager and CRM team on data integration updates.
- Performs duties consistent with the Company's AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Marketing, Business, or Economics
- 3+ years of digital or eCommerce marketing experience including e-mail specific experience.
- Knowledge of offline marketing strategies and tactics
- Able to analyze data, understand the story behind the numbers, and be able to formulate and communicate recommendations to business partners.
- Experience with web development technologies including HTML
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong technical knowledge relevant to typical eCommerce environment