We are looking for a candidate like you who is capable of successfully executing strategic and tactical Environmental, Health, and Safety (EHS) plans that increase risk recognition and reduce workplace injuries and incidents. Through your leadership, our goal is to improve employee health, maintain environmental compliance, ensure safe design of plants, and prepare for emergencies.
Qualifications - Our Client recognizes institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent
Formula for Success
- Leveraging your educational and work background in EHS, as well as your knowledge of related technologies and regulations, you will lead EHS programs at the assigned site(s).
- As a trusted advisor, you will counsel the site(s) leadership teams on taking recommended actions to address EHS matters and compliance concerns.
- Driving strategic decisions for the business, you will identify EHS issues and seek opportunities for improvement.
- Your professional certification(s) in safety and environmental practices will be an asset as you communicate and facilitate the sharing of programs, procedures, and tools that promote a safe working environment.
The Savannah site includes two multi-floored manufacturing buildings, a single-story office building, maintenance shop, storeroom and other miscellaneous buildings associated with the facility. These include raw material storage, finished goods blending, and packaging facilities for rail, truck, seabulk, and bags.
Products manufactured in the Savannah plant include:
- Fluid catalytic cracking (FCC) catalysts, co-catalysts and additives used by petroleum refiners to convert crude oil into gasoline, other transportation fuels, heating oil, and petrochemical feed stocks. FCC catalysts are also used as absorbents and desiccants in industrial processes used to make packaged goods, automotive parts, and industrial gases.
- Kaolin based microsphere intermediates subsequently used in the manufacture of FCC catalysts and co-catalysts.
Alumina gel intermediates used in the manufacture of absorbents and hydrotreatment catalysts for the refining, petrochemical and natural gas industries.