Sr. Electrical Engineer
Automation Systems Integrator seeks:
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering
- PE License or EIT with ability to obtain a PE
- 6+ years of design and layout of electrical distribution systems for heavy industrial, oil & gas, refining, pipeline, bio-pharm.
- Field experience in related environment
- Arc flash analysis
- Direct Junior staff and CAD resources
- ETAP, SKM and Easypower software
- Specific knowledge of the NEC to properly size and layout electrical distribution equipment and devices
- Properly size motor feeders, motor starters, feeder breakers
- Estimate electrical construction and installation costs
- Project Management experience
- Ability to travel
- Client interaction skills
Tremendous opportunity to work for an internationally renowned company!
Please send your resume and salary requirements in MS Word format to: PD@LibertyJobs.com
Qualified candidates that submit their resume in the proper format will receive a response in a timely manner.
Contact: Patrick Del Gaone, Liberty Personnel: PD@LibertyJobs.com