We are seeking a Sr. Electrical Engineer with a background in either LED lighting or high-volume consumer electronics for one of the fastest-growing LED lighting organizations in the world. The organization has a sharp focus on R&D and innovative engineering projects, designing and creating LED downlighting that sets the bar for simplicity, flexibility, and quality.
At the in-house R&D lab, engineers and designers are at work constantly pushing boundaries and refining products to ensure that your light and lighting consistently exceeds expectations. Every product delivers outstanding performance and aesthetics while saving you time and money year after year.
- Power supply design for lighting or consumer applications.
- Responsible for multiple facets of the electrical product development process from ideation to detail design, analysis, verification and interfacing with contract manufacturers to drive the product to production.
- Be a contributor to the dynamic engineering team that have doubled the portfolio of the company in the past two years.
- This position will also work on improvements to existing products, and on custom or special solutions for clients when warranted.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years experience in product development and design in LED lighting or high volume consumer electronics
- Extensive experience with high-efficiency, high-power factor Power Supply design.
- BS - Electrical Engineering, MS is a plus.
- Knowledgeable in high volume manufacturing processes.
- Knowledge of certification standards.
- Experience working with overseas manufacturing partners.
- Ability to communicate in an effective and professional manner (written and oral).