Light physical effort equal to frequent lifting or moving of lightweight materials. Regularly required to sit or stand, bend and reach. Work performed in a shop environment. Exposed to any number of elements but with none present to the extent of being disagreeable. May work at different workstations as production needs require, or shifts from one station to another, during the assembly process. Assemble, inspect, test and clean hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical products.
- Assist with Training, supervision, organization within the department.
- Perform bench-type processes to complete mechanical and electrical assemblies and sub-assemblies, using basic hand tools, and electronic and pneumatic tooling.
- Use of basic gaging tools to verify mechanical measurements.
- Read basic blueprints, test schematics and procedures.
- Able to set-up for assembly to test and record test data.
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Complete tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules with minimum supervision.
- Must have the ability to conduct quality inspection of own work and follow quality standards.
- Other duties and projects as assigned by supervisor & manager.
- Reports discrepancy to Operation Manager
- Individual has the authority and responsibility to complete assigned tasks.
- High School graduate preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in work that involved assembly, set-up and testing of hydraulic, pneumatic or electrical devices.
- Ability to lift up to 50Lbs
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Candidate MUST be a team player, very flexible, with the ability to handle multiple tasks at once.