Lam is developing a new dry resist technology that will help extend the resolution, productivity, and yield of EUV lithography. Lam's dry resist solutions offer significant EUV sensitivity and resolution advantages, which in turn contributes to more economic costs for each EUV wafer pass.
Dry photoresist is a revolutionary technique using dry technologies instead of the existing wet spin coating and development. The key advantages are stability, photosensitivity, environmental footprint, and cost. This evolving technology has demonstrated best-in-class resist performance at leading edge design rules and opens the door to a new world of innovations in EUV lithography patterning.
This significant opportunity for Lam means that we need to hire the best and the brightest talent to take this innovation to the next level. We invite you to join us as we embark on this journey and set out to advance dry resist technology. Let's continue to revolutionize technology, together.
- Responsible for performing professional process engineering research, development, and evaluation in support of the company's complex semiconductor capital equipment and systems.
- Reviews processing techniques and methods applied in the manufacture, fabrication and evaluation of products. Involvement may begin at any step from pilot plant to full-scale manufacturing.
- Conceives and plans projects involving definition and selection of new concepts and approaches in the processing or development of new processes.
- Compiles and evaluates test data to determine appropriate limits and variables for process specifications.
- Works with customer technology managers in the planning, data collection, analysis, and reporting of customer demos to defend existing process applications.
- Drives the adoption of new technology at the customer site. Works closely with customer to demonstrate and introduce new technologies at customer sites through demos, on site evaluations, and new tool qualifications.
- Works with customer and senior engineers cross functionally to understand roadmaps, process flow, inflection points, requirements and business issues/ challenges.
- Works with suppliers to make sure required parts and supplies are available
- Contributes to product development and release activities.
- Acts as CTM-single point of contact accountable for process related requests.
Other Job Responsibilities
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements.
- Communicates and influences cross functional teams across organizational boundaries to get results needed.
- Professionally represents the company to customer. Utilize knowledge of company's product lines and services to keep existing/ potential customers informed when new/ additional needs are identified.
- Actively addresses any potential issues at the customer site and provide alternative solutions. Drive implementation of new solutions for customers.
- Ph.D. in Materials Science, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or Physics with 8+ years of relevant work;
- M.S. with 12+ years of relevant work experience; or
- B.S. with 15+ years of relevant work experience.
- Familiarity with working in a chemical laboratory.
- Experience in surface preparation and analytical techniques.
- In-dept understanding and working knowledge of Statistical Process Control (SPC) and/or Design of Experiments (DOE).
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and ability to react to shifting priorities to meet business needs and deadlines.
- Excellent people skills with demonstrated ability to work effectively and efficiently with diverse teams, customers, internal and external partners.
- Collaboration/ Matrix environment mindset
More About Us ....
Our work is everywhere you look - even if you can't actually see it. Lam Research goes deeper than software or chips to the heart of the process that enables chip creation. So if you want to help power the components that empower everything, join us.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.