Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do:
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do:
We’re looking for an Enterprise Business Analyst to be part of a technical business enablement team that helps our business unit maximize ROI in our business solutions and streamline our evolving internal processes. Using Agile Methodology, you’ll work with business partners to identify and document requirements, collaborate with IT development teams on solutions, configure 3rd party solutions, test functionality and deliver positive results in a very complex, dynamic space. As a trusted advisor in our division, you will provide front-line support and training on critical applications.
- Lead and documentfunctional requirements for developing and/or implementing business applications (custom-built and 3rd party products).
- Drive business transformation through reporting and process, data and system changes.
- Use a variety of techniques and tools for the capturing of business needs (Agile Methodology, Business Process Mapping, Customer Journey Mapping, Gap Analysis, etc.).
- Leverage technical writing experience to take complex concepts and make them easily understandable articles suitable for various audiences.
- Contribute to the planning, coordination and execution of Legal initiatives, partnering with cross-divisional business units when necessary.
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years of technical experience in an industry, market, technology, or business initiative, which is related to the specific area of assignment.
- 2 year of business systems analysis experience required.
- Experience with DocuSign CLM and eSignature required. Must be knowledge of:
- Workflow and template design, configuration, testing and implementation.
- File structure and security design and management
- Clause library structure and oversight
- Division governance structure and oversight
- Training and support
- KPI reporting
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Read more: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law. Also view the supplement EEO is the Law, and the Pay Transparency notice.
Equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered in place of the above qualifications. The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience. Resumes may be considered in the order they are received. SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
All valid SAS job openings are located on the Careers page at www.sas.com. SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. Should you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, for, or on behalf of SAS, please contact us at Recruitingsupport@sas.com before taking any further action.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.