The Senior Facilities Engineer will be responsible for facility engineering support in company's assigned asset with duties that include new facility designs for a large scale horizontal development program and support of legacy vertical well locations which may require retrofit to comply with new standards. Strong teaming skills are a must as the incumbent will be heavily integrated with multiple departments focused on executing corporate goals.
- Evaluate current facility designs and provide recommendations for enhancements to improve productivity, economics and/or regulatory compliance;
- Develop fit for purpose standards and specifications for surface facility projects;
- Perform feasibility studies, scope development, AFE cost estimates, bid preparation, and overall project management of assigned projects;
- Lead effort on production equipment design to meet current and future air regulations with focus on capturing economic emissions and frequent collaboration with the Air Quality department;
- Coordinate with Production, Construction and Mid-Stream on oil and gas pipeline gathering installation for new horizontal facilities;
- Study the feasibility of centralized production facilities for future development and make design recommendation to management;
- Partner with EHS on PSM training related to production equipment and facilities;
- Provide expertise on any future production, gathering, processing or disposal facilities needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Solid engineering skills;
- Skill in creation and interpretation of Process & Instrumentation Diagrams;
- Basic understanding of business needs and aligning facilities projects with those needs;
- Operational knowledge, i.e. completions, production, facilities, and drilling;
- Strong interpersonal skills; Strong computer skills required;
- Strong technical writing skills;
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing;
- Must have strong sense of integrity;
- Must be a self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision;
- Must be able to multi-task effectively and to manage multiple deadlines.
May supervise engineering design consultants and field contractors engaged in construction of projects.
- Minimum requirement of bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering preferred with Mechanical and/or Petroleum Engineering considered;
- Registered Professional Engineer in CO preferred;
- Minimum 8 years relevant engineering experience in Oil and Gas E&P.
IF YOU ARE QUALIFIED AND INTERESTED IN THIS OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE APPLY ONLINE. ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.