The Senior Facilities Engineer performs engineering projects related to gas plants, pipeline and gathering networks, compressor facilities and other production and processing-related facilities of a broad scope and a high-level of complexity. This position reports directly to the Manager of Facilities Engineering.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Senior Facilities Engineer will be responsible for executing the following job duties and responsibilities:
- Design of new surface facilities including flowlines, pipelines, manifolds, tank batteries, compressor stations, pumping/water disposal facilities, and other oil/water/gas separation, storage, sales, conditioning and processing facilities.
- Evaluate, troubleshoot and upgrade existing surface oilfield facilities to enhance performance as required by the field development plan.
- Manage multi discipline project execution for surface facilities in alignment with safety, cost, and schedule objectives.
- Ensure compliance with Federal, State, and Local Regulations.
- Create a safe and productive work environment for all employees and contractors working on the Facilities Engineering projects.
- Create a work environment that is consistent with the company’s Purpose, Vision & Core Values and reinforces clear expectations of behavior.
- Maintain a respectful and productive working relationships between the field Operations group, Regulatory, Drilling and Completions teams, as well as Denver-based Engineering, Procurement, Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, and other teams.
- Other duties as assigned to support the success of the department and company.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong understanding of gas compressors including design, maintenance planning/execution and emissions requirements.
- Proficiency in hydraulic analysis, equipment sizing, and system design and optimization.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to details, and the ability to develop, refine and implement initiatives targeted at accurate, efficient and timely results.
- SIntermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (to include PowerPoint, Word and Excel).
- Knowledge of oil and gas regulations and industry standards and practices such as ASME, API, NACE, NFPA, DOT, OSHA, etc.
- Working knowledge of life cycle cost analysis.
- Working knowledge of corrosion engineering and integrity management principles.
- Project Management experience.
- Compression design and optimization experience.
- Working knowledge of procurement systems and contracting.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal with a multidiscipline team environment.
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a lean team and with varying degrees of direction and works well under pressure.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
- Ability to travel to foster relationship building and ensure field operations receives adequate engineering support.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or a related engineering discipline.
- 10+ years’ work experience in facilities engineering and design of onshore oil and gas production, conditioning and processing facilities.
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE US FOR ANY EMPLOYER WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP
IF YOU ARE QUALIFIED AND INTERESTED IN THIS OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE APPLY ONLINE. ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.