Credence Management Solutions is seeking a Facility Security Officer in Vienna, VA.
- Ensure compliance with the National Industry Security Program (NISP) across the organization.
- Ability to oversee day-to-day operations of a classified area and/or SCIF which include controlling physical access, updating and maintaining current personnel rosters and visit certifications, processing incoming and outgoing visitor clearances, SCI Co-Use Agreements, Temporary Secure Work Areas (TSWA) Requests, Tactical SCIF Requests, Pre-Construction Checklists, Fixed Facility Checklists and other accreditation requests, as required.
- Ensures that the classified area and/or SCIF is inline and compliant with current and emerging industry/government standards (e. g. maintaining/inspecting secured environments for SCI material and equipment; managing combinations on all SCIF doors and safes, and updating alarm and access control databases as required; conducting quarterly self-inspections, reporting the results and recommending corrective actions).
- Prepare manuals, SOPs, EAP, OPSEC Plans, DD254s, TEMPEST Surveys, PARS, LOCNs, and other required documents as well as be responsible to ensure full compliance to NISPOM, DCID, DoDM, ICDs, and other government and company policies.
- Develop, Coordinate and Conduct all security training.
- Possesses outstanding customer service skills to assist employees, subcontractors and consultants with their personnel security packages and associated investigation and reinvestigation requirements.
- Administer Security education, training, and awareness program and conduct security assessments.
- ISSO and CSSO experience
- Initiate background investigation requests (including fingerprinting) using e-QIP via JPAS and the i3 Fingerprint Scanning Software.
- Provide initial security indoctrination briefings, debriefings, and annual refresher briefings along with Courier briefings.
- Ensure the continued physical security integrity for the facility.
- Perform visitor control functions to include processing of outgoing visit requests.
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of industrial security community policy changes and communicate pertinent changes to the division director.
- Understands contracts, SOW's (statement of work) and DD254's and task orders to determine security requirements.
- Prepare manuals outlining regulations, and establishes procedures for handling, storing, and keeping records, and for granting personnel and visitor's access to restricted records and materials.
- Conduct all personnel and physical security related requirements for the OCONUS theater of Operations for Mission Essential (ME)
- Ensure Incident reporting issues are promptly reported throughout investigation period to include initial, follow-up and final report
- Ability to multi-task in a complex and austere environment experience as part of an overseas military contingency deployment
- Must be willing to travel within the organizational geographic Area of Responsibility (AOR)
- Must have an active DoD Top Secret level clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong working knowledge of e-QIP, JPAS, DISS, and the Personnel Security requirements of the National Industrial Security Program Operation Manual.
- Familiarity with VGSAs and the process
- Wholistic proficiency in navigating OCONUS/international security requirements, from contractual needs to communication and physical security considerations, and anything in between.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with a great attention to detail.
- Ability to discreetly handle sensitive information.
- Candidate must possess knowledge of security of hardware and systems designed for or applied to protecting personnel, equipment, facilities, information, and processes/safeguarding.
- Candidate may be required to support classified computing systems and manage the facility access control system for classified areas.