Site: Korea - Seoul
Business Title: Sr Field Applications Engineer
Shift: Normal Day
The Field Applications Engineer is responsible for product support throughout the development cycle of the product as well as the implementation of the product in the system. This support includes customer support, marketing support, design support and the design of reference designs.
• Marketing Support: Provide customers, both internal and external, with RF technical product documentation and white papers; this includes product presentations, datasheets and application notes. Understanding the competitive landscape and performing related analyses will enable marketing to determine what the next generation product performance targets should be.
• Customer Support: Provide technical support to customers to make sure that our products are designed into the overall system to ensure system compliance. Per customer's request, the Field Applications Engineer will be responsible for generating data and providing it to the customer.
• Development Support: Throughout the development cycle of the product, the Field Applications Engineer will support many technical functions from helping Design engineering to Characterization and Quality with any technical questions about the product.
• Training Support: Preparing all training material and preparing the Field Applications/Sales Teams with the tools needed to promote and sell our products into the appropriate markets.
- BS/BE Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering or similar
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in mobile phone Design, Product or Applications Engineering
- Technical background in GSM, WCDMA and LTE
- Previous design and development experience in RF/handset communications (GSM/WCDMA/LTE)
- Good RF system knowledge and understanding
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in both Korean and English
- Team player with strong problem solving skills
- Ability to travel
MAKE A DIFFERENCE AT QORVO
We are Qorvo. We do more than create innovative RF solutions for the mobile, defense and infrastructure markets – we are a place to innovate and shape the future of wireless communications. It starts with our employees. As a unified global team, we bring a commitment to excellence, growth and a passion for creating what's next. Explore the possibilities with us.
Location: Korea - Seoul
Activation Date: Wednesday, December 4, 2019
Expiration Date: Saturday, December 5, 2020