Honeywell International is a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries around the world. We invent and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges linked to global macro trends like energy efficiency, clean energy generation, safety and security, globalization and customer productivity.
This is a high visibility role within Honeywell’s Global Integrated Supply Chain. The company is transforming its operations, and this is the opportunity to work alongside experts from many disciplines to make an impact on enterprise results. The newly formed, ever growing team functions with agility and high performance in order to set the standard for Honeywell’s many diverse businesses. This position is located at the company’s global headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Job Responsibilities include:
· Enhance and automate analytical frameworks for more efficient, relevant and timely reporting; drive continuous improvement in reporting and information sharing processes.
· Develop processes and systems to streamline multi-ERP weekly and monthly financial analysis.
· Support strategic business decisions through reoccurring and ad hoc financial analyses
· Manage the reporting of financial and operational performance metrics
+ Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Accounting
+ 3+ years of experience as a Financial Analyst or Business Analyst
+ 2 + years of experience working with large-scale data mining and reporting tools (i.e. SQL, MSAccess, Essbase) and other financial systems (i.e. Oracle, SAP, Lawson, JD Edwards), providing solutions based on results of ad hoc analyses to senior management for strategic decision-making.
+ 2 + years of analytical and quantitative skills and an ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root cause analyses.
+ 3+ years of experience using Excel.
· Ability to manage tight deadlines, prioritize workload and achieve effective results in a fast-paced, dynamic, ever-growing and often ambiguous environment; effective multi-tasking skills are vital.
· Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity and thrive in a changing environment
· Strong verbal and written communication & data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams Advanced experience demonstrating problem solving and root cause analysis
· Previous experience within a Manufacturing, Distribution Center or Logistics processes
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.