Egencia -- Expedia Group business travel -- is one of the top Travel Management Companies (TMCs) in the world.
We are at the center of revolutionizing business travel with our cutting-edge technology and products in the industry, providing innovative business travel solutions in 60+ countries.
We are seeking a Senior Finance Manager, Global Customer Operations for Expedia’s dynamic, fast-paced and growing Corporate Travel Division (Egencia).
In this role, you will report to the Sr. Director of Business Finance for Egencia as the lead finance partner to Global Customer Operations leadership. You will be responsible for providing decision support modeling, understanding key business drivers and providing management with accurate, timely and relevant analysis. You will also have responsibility to deliver high-quality short, medium and long-term financial forecasts including the Annual Financial Plan.
What You Will Do:
- You will lead the annual finance planning, quarterly forecasting and monthly results processes
- Develop and maintain the planning models and analytical tools necessary to forecast measure and maximize profitability and organizational effectiveness
- Support a complex, multi organization structure: multiple geographies & departments, working within local statutory requirements and close processes
- Support the streamlining of processes and implementation of financial systems as related to FP&A
- Benchmarking, competitive analysis and sharing of best practices
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration, and commitment across multiple groups with competing priorities
- Provide adhoc analytical support and perform special projects as needed
- Lead and develop 3 direct reports
Who You Are:
- You possess excellent analytical skills with high degree of attention to details
- You are a strategic thinker, possess strong business acumen, and passion for data driven decision-making
- You have experience with large ERP and planning systems (PeopleSoft/Oracle/SAP/Hyperion) or comparable software – strongly preferred
- You are well organized and able to manage multiple projects within tight time lines
- You have the ability to build strong relationships with teams in multiple locations
- Experience working in a global, matrixed organization
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and uncertainty in a business that evolves at a fast pace
- Excellent presentation skills with ability to present to senior levels in a compelling, concise manner
What You Bring:
- 8+ years of progressive experience in finance / accounting roles, and are an expert leader in the field
- Bachelor degree in business, finance/economics, accounting or math / analytical fields
- MBA preferred
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated knowledge of financial budgeting/forecasting processes
Why Join Us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.